You want a smoothie that tastes great and is healthy. Is it possible to find such a thing? Yes, it is: in fact, we found 14 of them! All of these smoothies include probiotics, which are important for your health. And, they also include a variety of other health benefits. To top it all off, somehow they manage to do this without sacrificing taste.
So, now that you have some great new ideas for smoothies, pick your favorite and start mixing it up. You’ll be mixing it up in more ways than one – the second you start drinking these you’re changing your diet for the better.
So say goodbye to unhealthy eating and hello to some delicious and healthy alternatives. Smoothies are the perfect answer to this – they combine all the foods you need to eat into one smooth, delicious blend. And they are great for any occasion or time of day, not to mention anyone!
1. Probiotic Smoothie – This smoothie works well for the whole family! You can give it as an alternative to children who don’t like eating foods with probiotics. What are probiotics? They are a type of bacteria that is beneficial to our bodies. Children will like the idea of a smoothie: somehow it is so much more fun to eat something healthy that way. You are going to be adding raw milk, frozen organic fruit, raw pasteurized egg yolks, flax seed oil, milk kefir grains, and more healthy ingredients to whatever you’ve decided to make the smoothie in. Then blend and enjoy!
2. Probiotic Protein Green Smoothie – Make the perfect drink to sip after your workout! This is another probiotic smoothie recipe that has plenty of protein. This smoothie also features greens, fruits, and vegetables – all mixed into one. Because this smoothie is full of probiotics, it will help both your cellular health and your immune system.
3. Probiotic Breakfast Smoothie – Your kids will love to eat this smoothie for breakfast. This recipe includes either homemade unsweetened yogurt or milk kefir. This is mixed with frozen fruit and a few other ingredients that add both taste and nutrition. This recipe involves a combination of frozen blueberries and frozen tart cherries. But if there is a different fruit you like, it can be added to this recipe as well.
4. Probiotic Blueberry Banana Kefir Avocado Smoothie – Yogurt is blended together with all of these ingredients to create a delicious drink. You can add whole milk if that is more to your taste. You can also add extra kefir to change the consistency. Put these ingredients in a blender and take them out once you have a completely smooth mix.
5. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie – Here is a new twist on a healthy smoothie – instead of fruit, its chocolate! This smoothie will give you all the protein you need. And it is also filled with probiotics – but you would never know it. You can drink this for breakfast and get all the protein you need to start the day.
6. Probiotic Banana Wheatgrass Smoothie – Another new twist on a probiotic smoothie! This one includes one banana and a scoop of wheatgrass powder, mixed with some other ingredients. One of these is maca powder, a root that is incredibly healthy. It has 18 amino acids as well as many vitamins.
7. SCD Essential Probiotic Smoothie – This is a very healthy smoothie that is perfect for breakfast, and you can choose from two different tasty flavors. The first is a strawberry and banana smoothie, which will be great if you like something filled with fruit. If you want something that tastes like chocolate, then you can always make the next recipe, which combines chocolate with peanut butter and banana. Both of these recipes include unsweetened vanilla soymilk as one ingredient.
8. Green Probiotic Smoothie – This smoothie, which includes ingredients like almond butter and baby spinach, doesn’t just have probiotics. It also has various vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for extra health benefits.
9. Detox Probiotic Smoothie – This smoothie, like some of the others mentioned, includes kefir. Kefir is great for both calcium and protein. And, it includes vitamins that your body needs. This smoothie also includes cucumber, lemon juice, and cilantro. These all have health benefits too!
10. Berry Probiotic Smoothie – Here is a delicious smoothie that combines yogurt, frozen berries, ginger, chia seeds, cinnamon, and more to create a healthy mix. You’ll also be adding a probiotic drink to this smoothie, which you can buy at the store. In place of frozen berries (if you add fresh berries) you can add ice to the mix. You can also add a sweetener if you want to.
11. Probiotic Raspberry Smoothie – This smoothie mixes raspberries and bananas for a delicious blend – which of course includes probiotics as well. You also add coconut milk, yogurt, honey, and a probiotic capsule to create this healthy drink. You can easily purchase frozen raspberries at the store if you cannot get fresh ones. This smoothie is different from the others because you will be using a probiotic capsule: you empty this out into the smoothie mix to add it.
12. Green Smoothie with Probiotics and Protein – This is a green smoothie that really has it all: it is full of nutrients, great tasting, and easy to make. You’ll be drinking this smoothie in no time because it doesn’t take long to whip up. The ingredients are mango, spinach, kefir, chia seeds and ice. And, to make this smoothie even simpler, you can substitute certain ingredients you don’t have for ones you do already have. There are also some fun ingredients you can add for extra taste!
13. Probiotic Mango Lassi Smoothie – This mango smoothie has fiber, protein, and probiotics, making it a perfect healthy choice. It also includes ginger, chia seeds, and flax seeds. If you don’t have fresh mango, don’t worry, because you can always use frozen. The last ingredient you add is organic vanilla flavored kefir. In the end you’ll have a delicious and healthy smoothie!
14. Blueberry Lemon Probiotic Smoothie – Here is an interesting combination that hasn’t been mentioned yet: blueberry and lemons! Other ingredients are banana, ice, a probiotic yogurt drink, chia seeds, lemon juice, and almond milk. What a delicious mix for a smoothie!