Likewise, we also update this policy from time to time. Therefore, you should visit this page regularly to be aware with the changes that are happening.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information, such as:
- Contact information, which includes your email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, interests, and preferences
What Do We Do With The Information?
The information given to us are used to understand the needs and provide a better service to our customers, particularly for the following reasons:
- For internal records.
- The information shall be used to improve the products and services we offer.
- Promotional emails about our new products, special offers, and other useful information to the address provided might be sent occasionally.
- For market research purposes. We might contact you through phone, email, fax, or mail. Likewise, your information would also be utilized to customize our website based on your preferences.
- For security purposes.
We ensure that the information given to us would remain confidential. Likewise, in order to prevent any unauthorized access nor disclosure, we have installed physical, electronic, and managerial procedures that are reliable. These would be used to safeguard and secure all the information we have collected online.
For those who aren’t aware, cookies are small files that require permission in order to be in a computer’s hard drive. If you agree, these files would be downloaded into your computer, help in analyzing the web traffic, and inform you every time you visit a site. Furthermore, cookies allow web applications to notice you based on the information you’ve given. With that, it could adjust the operation depending on your needs, likes, and dislikes.
Traffic log cookies are always utilized to identify the pages being visited. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic, allowing us to modify our website according to the customers’ needs. Rest assured that we only use this kind of information for statistical purposes and the data is removed from the system over time.
You have the freedom to choose if you’ll accept or decline these cookies. However, most browsers automatically accept them, but it could also be modified by changing your browser’s default settings. Nonetheless, this might prohibit you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party Vendors
Links To Other Websites
Also, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Nonetheless, the moment you click these links and leave our site, keep in mind that we don’t have any control over those websites. Which implies that we’re not liable in case your privacy would be exploited because of visiting them. Therefore, always take precautionary measures about your privacy.
In some cases, clicking the links presented on our site would give us an affiliate commission if you decide to purchase from those websites we’re affiliated with.
Controlling Personal Information
Bear in mind that you could always restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you’re asked to fill up a form on the website, always look for the box that you could click to indicate that you don’t want your personal information to be used for marketing purposes.
- Rest assured that we wouldn’t sell, distribute, or lease your information to third party vendors unless we have your permission, or it is mandated by law to do so. Likewise, your personal information could be utilized in terms of sending you promotional information about third parties that you might be interested at. Though, we’ll still ask for your permission first.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you’re allowed to ask for personal information we hold about you. However, there will be a small fee for that. On the other hand, in case that you think that the information we’re holding about you is incorrect, please send us an email so we could address the problem as soon as possible.